What?s your Average / Maximum Internet Speedtest on HSPA+?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I swear bro. Couldnt believe it.
This is why i say 4.1.2 is the REAL JB :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Although im gettin 1mb/s down right now for some reason lol :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

itsadogslife

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
After 4.1.2 ive gained 5-10 mb/s :) get 10-16mb/s

quadrant has gone up a good bit too :)

Can't say it has made any difference to my speed. Although, i am with giffgaff and their coverage is rather pants. Just tried a speedtest there now and i got 5526kbps and upload 2718kbps.

- - - Updated - - -

After 4.1.2 ive gained 5-10 mb/s :) get 10-16mb/s

quadrant has gone up a good bit too :)

Can't say it has made any difference to my speed. Although, i am with giffgaff and their coverage is rather pants. Just tried a speedtest there now and i got 5526kbps and upload 2718kbps.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I was with GG mate. Wots ur username? I thought o2 was meant to be gettin better?
I use "3" but keep a GG account active, got ?250 frm the forums this year lol which more than pays for my 3 :)
3 p+g gives u/ltd data, 3000txt and 300mins for 15qid and U GET A CALL CENTRE lol. Speeds seem faster too but prob depends where u are.
Im happy with 3 and still active in gg community (mostly off topic forun) but if gg/o2 improve ill go back :)

5mb/s isnt bad btw, thats wot i was gettin on 3 before update, now id say average 10

MERRY XMAS!!!X

itsadogslife

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I was with GG mate. Wots ur username? I thought o2 was meant to be gettin better?
I use "3" but keep a GG account active, got ?250 frm the forums this year lol which more than pays for my 3 :)
3 p+g gives u/ltd data, 3000txt and 300mins for 15qid and U GET A CALL CENTRE lol. Speeds seem faster too but prob depends where u are.
Im happy with 3 and still active in gg community (mostly off topic forun) but if gg/o2 improve ill go back :)

5mb/s isnt bad btw, thats wot i was gettin on 3 before update, now id say average 10

GG have went downhill IMO over the last year. Had GG before i went to OZ for a year, now i am back with them. Sometimes sending msgs wont send, have to keep trying but it goes through to the sender about 5 times. Ppl try to phone me and goes straight to voice mail and i have a gd signal. Thought about going to 3, been put of with the amount of complaints with their bad signal issues too.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Actualy, now that ive flashed the sim free version, my speeds r pish again like 5.
Maybe i should try the o2 firmware again n put up with the annoyin boot animation lol

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
How did you manage that?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

They have no call centres so you get upto 30qid a month for posting in the forums and fiver if someone orders n activates a sim frm ur link.
Just get a GG account n sim, (from my link) top it up a tenner, make a call or txt every 6month n youre eligable. Theres even an off-topic forum which i tend to use to talk crap but u can only get 20qid a month just posting on that.
The Help forum is a meat market of folk tryin to get "marked as solution"

MERRY XMAS!!!X

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Just hit this H+ at 2am in UK on EE. Also with 3% battery!
va7uryra.jpg

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
This is a GT-i9300 forum so LTE doesent come into it bro :thumbup:

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
See the time it says on here, im 4hours ahead bro lol :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Scotland (yes i noticed typo in my signiature but i like it.
Its like the top of an island colonised by the south of it and forced to live by the cuts in public spending caused by fat cat bankers grr. We used to have forests and oil. Theyre tryin to reintroduce wolves and beavers :)
Those barron bare hills you see on tv arent natural..

MERRY XMAS!!!X