Upgrade to jelly bean in S3 I9300XXLH1

royalsag

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Please explain to me how to upgrade to jelly bean. No updates are available while search from About device option.

Thanks Advance!!

walcolm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
If you're on trip to a country with the jb already released, you'll get it when you're on WiFi. I.e. if you visit the UK this holiday season, you should be able to get the update

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

royalsag

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
One of my colleague is able to upgrade to JB in saudi arabia it self. For your information his basebrand version is I9300XXDIB..

Why i am not getting any updates while trying to search updates ?? Is Samsung releasing on versions wise updates??

Thanks Advance!!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I am not seeing that an official version for Saudi Arabia has been released. He either used another countries firmware like stated above or flashed a leaked version

Tonye Ofongo

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi, i'm having exactly the same problem. and my friend who has the I9300XXELL4 has received at least 3 updates if not for since we both purchased our phones and i'm still stuck on the very first update i received after purchasing my phone which is the 4.0.4. Is this normal? btw i'm in NIgeria. PLS HELP!!

- - - Updated - - -

:'(

Faultymango

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi mate. Is your s3 locked to a carrier? If it is, then your carrier might be releasing the update over a period of time. So not everyone will get it at once in Saudi Arabia. In Australia, Vodafone released the jelly bean 4.1.1 update for 1000 handsets for the first
3 days. Then they gradually released it to other s3's. Hope that helped. Cheers
Sent from my GT-I9300T using Android Central Forums