- 486 Posts
Does anyone know how to overclock the s3 without voiding warranty?
I got my phone on contract on t-mobile international, however I have a Years warranty and I want to overclock my phone and see the performance or benchmarks however I don't want to void my warranty, can someone help please?
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
- 11-28-2012, 11:52 AM #2
- 11-28-2012, 01:38 PM #4
- 11-30-2012, 05:51 PM #5
- By nmason3 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 7Last Post: 03-21-2014, 10:18 AM
- By Brodie05 in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2011, 12:08 AM
- By Panthersfan86 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2010, 12:25 PM
- By maduhbee#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-12-2010, 07:56 PM
- By NickG in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2010, 04:51 PM