- 486 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Does anyone know how to overclock the s3 without voiding warranty?
I got my phone on contract on t-mobile international, however I have a Years warranty and I want to overclock my phone and see the performance or benchmarks however I don't want to void my warranty, can someone help please?
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
- 11-28-2012, 11:52 AM #2
- 11-28-2012, 01:38 PM #4
Re: Does anyone know how to overclock the s3 without voiding warranty?
The potential gain of oc always pales in comparison to the potential harm in my humble opinion
Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
- 11-30-2012, 05:51 PM #5
- By nmason3 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 7Last Post: 03-21-2014, 10:18 AM
- By Brodie05 in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2011, 12:08 AM
- By Panthersfan86 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2010, 12:25 PM
- By maduhbee#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-12-2010, 07:56 PM
- By NickG in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2010, 04:51 PM