- 18 Posts
Haptic feedback got weaker?
Hi all, I have an I9300 running Jelly Bean, and I noticed that from last night to this morning, my haptic feedback lost some of it's power. Last night, every tap of the keyboard when typing would make the feedback vibrate at a decent level (it's not turned all the way up on settings, about halfway), and this morning, it feels way weaker. When I press the 'back' button, I still get a full force haptic, but when typing, it's diminished to an almost unnoticeable shake. Anyone have something like this happen? Any clues as to what it might be?
- 11-28-2012, 11:03 PM #2
- 9,696 Posts
Re: Haptic feedback got weaker?
Sounds like a bug frm updating bro.... either turn system vibration full and get "vibration white finger" of the right thumb or do samsungs approved way of resetting the phone if its not gona be too painful :thumbup:
Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:GT-I9300, UK
- 11-28-2012, 11:04 PM #3
- By ManBearPig618 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2011, 02:56 PM
- By FinallyDroid in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2010, 08:01 PM
- By Chris Kerrigan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 11-20-2009, 07:25 PM
- By mclarryjr in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2009, 12:55 PM
- By mclarryjr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2009, 10:42 AM