- 12-03-2012, 07:41 PM #2
Re: Rear camera replacement
Look for a "tear down" vid of the s3 on youtube to judge but tbh it dont look like a DIY job. Think the camera unit is whole.
Hope not and good luck bro..
Thats a **** of a thing to have happened
Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
- 35 Posts
Rear camera replacement
Yes I am not happy. Looked on YouTube and there is a vid on removing dust from behind the camera lens. The bloke on there just prised the lens off with a pin and popped it back when done. So I am thinking just a lens replacement as the camera is fully functional. Looked on eBay and there are the chassis/ covers complete with camera lens for 4 posted. Could maybe use that lens and remove my cracked one. Worth a try I think first.
- By jheiii in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 6Last Post: 03-22-2015, 10:48 AM
- By Tex_Norseman in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2011, 08:53 PM
- By Tremie24 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 05-30-2011, 06:20 PM
- By Liberati0n in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2011, 10:43 PM
- By lvdata in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 30Last Post: 09-07-2010, 02:45 AM