- 12-03-2012, 06:26 PM #2
Re: Tried to get unlock code
Dont know if you have them lil stores wherever you live but here theyre usualy asian owned and they have phones in the window and lots of junk?
Better goin there and if they fail, you just dont pay.
Its worked for me through 15yrs of phones lol.
If it was a BB i could get it done free in under 24hrs lol
O2 will skin you!
Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:GT-I9300, UK
- By asb723 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2011, 05:26 PM
- By Bmilano3161 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-14-2010, 09:11 AM
- By slider9499 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 09-13-2010, 03:07 AM
- By GadgetMomma in forum myTouch 3G SlideReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2010, 01:18 PM
- By borgey401 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2010, 03:47 PM