- 4 Posts
[INTERNATIONAL VERSION] Can the S3 unlocked international version use 3G in Europe?
As per the title, I am about to move to Europe and I am wondering whether my unlocked S3, international version can work there with the 3G network or if I am better off selling the phone here in the US and just buy a new one there.
- 12-05-2012, 02:25 AM #2
- 9,696 Posts
Re: [INTERNATIONAL VERSION] Can the S3 unlocked international version use 3G in Europe?
The phone will work perfectly but it doesnt contain the hardware needed for 4g mate.
Where are you going? Some countries have lghtening fast 3g(hspa+).
Try researching thier speeds before selling your s3 at a loss
(Ps youll maybe get more money selling in europe?)
Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:GT-I9300, UK
- By cnguyen0320 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2012, 07:05 PM
- By af250xxl in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 08-12-2012, 01:20 AM
- By komatoez in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 35Last Post: 06-27-2012, 06:38 PM
- By RaiderWill in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 24Last Post: 06-26-2012, 10:31 PM
- By Zorachus in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 34Last Post: 10-03-2011, 11:56 PM