Anyone have the Black Model?
Just curious on your thoughts. I ordered the black international version but won't have for another couple days. How does it look in person? I've had the white, red and blue but wasn't really interested in any of those colors.Nexus for life.
- 12-10-2012, 12:31 PM #2
- 12-10-2012, 02:07 PM #3
Re: Anyone have the Black Model?
I had a black GS3 from Verizon but had to dump Verizon and go with T-Mobile (sadly Verizon is the only US carrier that offers a black GS3).
Anyhow, the black GS3 is an amazing looking phone,,, the black version looks about a billion times cooler than any of the other colors.
Why Samsung limited the carries or the number of black GS3's for release is a mystery and very frustrating.
It would seem like a no brainer to offer the GS3 in black,,,,,, perhaps Samsung didn't want to offer a "perfect phone" for the USA,,,,,,, gotta ruin it in some way so bring it out in blue and white,,,, that should hobble such a great phone nicely.
- 12-10-2012, 04:54 PM #4
- 12-14-2012, 09:15 PM #5
- 12-14-2012, 10:58 PM #6
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:29 AM
- By CGWaters in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 21Last Post: 06-17-2010, 08:34 AM
- By borgey401 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2010, 10:00 AM
- By pacedrum69 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 05-11-2010, 11:53 PM
- By bones10 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2010, 07:31 AM