Hi,

My apologies for what is probably a reccuring question, but I've spent the day searching forums & googling & trying suggestions & it's still not working & I'm at the end of my tether with it and about to throw something at the wall!

I've just switched from iPhone to an S3 & whilst the initial set up went fine & I managed to get some music & playlists onto the internal sd from iTunes, I am now having massive problems getting the rest of my library onto a 64gb card I've put in the S3. (which is formated on the phone)

I'm on a Mac Pro running OSX 10.7.5

I've tried Easy Phone Sync, Kies, Android File Transfer & AirDroid.
    Easy Phone & File Transfer won't even connect to the phone anymore, AirDroid won't let me drag & drop files into the external sd & Kies keeps telling me that i don't have enough space on the external sd - I do. It's a 64gb card saying it has 59.60 gb of free space & my iTunes library is 43gb. I've also tried selecting all the songs in Kies & transfering to device & it uploads about 20 or 30 tracks & then just gets stuck & I have to force quit
    The USB cable, I presume is fine as it connects te phone to Kies & also charges the phone fine

If anyone can help I'd really, really appreciate it.

I'm really loving the S3 in general, but this is seriously rubbish.

Thanks in advance.
    12-10-2012 12:23 PM
    I have actually managed to finally crack the problem myself after another whole day of searching and experimenting.
    But hey - a massive thank you to Android Central for all your invaluable help & tips on this matter. Really..... outstanding work.
    funkylogik likes this.
    12-11-2012 03:25 PM
    Lmao sorry mate i read but couldnt help. Im crap with pc let alone Mac.
    How bout you share the solution for anyone who bothers to search? :beer:

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    12-12-2012 05:16 AM
    How did you crack this problem? I'd be really interested! (Plus, did you find a way to use easy sync to sync to SD Card - thats what I desire to do, as Kies for mac seems..glitchy)
    02-04-2013 05:41 PM