- 2 Posts
Calendar problem (S planner) - Lost appointments just switching months
Hello everybody, how are you?
I've been having problems with S3 default calendar (s planner), but it's not a sync problem (I think) but another one .
Yesterday I was just switched months to see the next year appointments and when I returned to current month my appointments were lost!
Today I've been trying to create new appointments but I can't, it doesn't save!
ROM: original international version
Thanks a lot!
- 01-25-2013, 09:32 AM #3
- By boxta in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2010, 12:44 PM
- By marcch in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:54 AM
- By tlucca in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2010, 11:24 PM
- By nebj00la in forum HTC HeroReplies: 31Last Post: 12-30-2009, 09:57 PM
- By blindman13 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2009, 10:14 AM