How to play video on PC from S3?
Is there a way to play a video file located on my PC from my Samsung Galaxy S3? PocketCloud won't play video files. Astro File Manager will download the whole video file before playing, which is a long wait for movie files. AllSharePlay takes too long to buffer and video is suttered. I'm using Wi-Fi connection 5mbps or 555kBps. Thanks.
Last edited by Ahmad Asraf Hashim; 12-14-2012 at 07:24 AM.
- 12-15-2012, 02:15 AM #2
- 12-15-2012, 04:01 AM #4
Re: How to play video on PC from S3?
I was testing VLC HD REMOTE (+STREAM). Very temperamental.Sometimes it plays, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes connected, sometimes not. Sometimes playback stops after 10 minutes, sometimes longer. Headache! I can't! I'm going to jump over the bridge now!
- 12-15-2012, 07:45 PM #6
- By jeffreii in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 33Last Post: 01-28-2013, 05:28 PM
- By cosmo77#AC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2012, 08:19 AM
- By nowhereRed in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2011, 06:08 PM
- By miamifin33 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2010, 07:56 PM
- By mrconfused in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:14 PM