Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default trying to email mobi or epub - unable to find application to perform this action

Hi everyone,
    I am trying to send from mys GS3 a mobi to my kindle. I go to the file (using Astro File Manager), long-press it and when i choose share, instead of a selection of actions i get the message 'unable to find application to perform this action'. Does anyone have a solution?

some additional info:
    1. the .mobi or .epub extension does not show in Astro while others like .jpg show.
    2. when i do that from the 'My Files' app, it works fine and i can send the file.

Thanks in advance

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Default Re: trying to email mobi or epub - unable to find application to perform this action

If youre kindle and phone are logged into the same account and they both have wifi/3g access, the kindle should just download it mate, the books live on the cloud n u own them on any device u log into

P.s, goto "archive" in the kindle mate to find it

Or is it dodgy free books in which case pm me

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK

Default Re: trying to email mobi or epub - unable to find application to perform this action

Not all free books are dodgy...

Can you browse to the epub on your pc with the phone as a usb drive? If so send it that way...