- 12-18-2012, 03:51 PM #2
- 20 Posts
Re: help can not delete the no' 1 neer the message...
Hold down the home button, and in the right hand bottom corner, there is a task manager icon. Click this and in task manager close all programs and then on the too click on ram and clear ram. This should resolve as the phone will forget all current processes, including the message alert for the message the phones saying you have recieved. Dont worry your messaging app will still work after this.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
- By alextodd16 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 05-08-2013, 08:52 AM
- By alpaqqa in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 10-05-2012, 09:33 PM
- By Bishopshay1 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2012, 07:10 PM
- By ttaghattass in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2011, 06:03 PM
- By BIGMIKEQ in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2010, 04:10 PM