- 484 Posts
Will 4.1.2 bring more features Than expected?
Well apparently the new update coming to the note 2 has more features like 400% brightness, ink effect and others But will the s3 get this ink effect and the extra brightness? The devices are not really different except the note 2 has a bigger screen? I'm confused with Samsung and what they do with updates.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
- 12-17-2012, 06:57 AM #2
Re: Will 4.1.2 bring more features Than expected?
So is everyone else. I think we will get most of the same improvements. Some of them are already being adapted to work on the S3, not to mention some are porting the OS from the note to the sgs3. We will see some big changes ahead.
Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
- By funkylogik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 07-24-2012, 01:20 AM
- By Ames in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2011, 03:38 PM
- By jephdood in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2010, 06:32 PM
- By Jetster220 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:48 PM
- By Jetster220 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2009, 12:52 PM