- 1 Posts
Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped HELP!!!!
I have just installed Cyanogenmod 10 and all was fine booted up etc. then i went to install Play store and now when i boot the device i get "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" and i cannot get passed. I have tried wiping the data from clockwork mod but it still happens any ideas???
- 12-20-2012, 03:10 PM #2
- 01-15-2013, 10:40 PM #3
- 01-16-2013, 04:34 PM #4
- 01-17-2013, 01:58 AM #5
- 18 Posts
Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped HELP!!!!
I had nearly the same problem except that I didn't root my phone Iraq anything. So what I did was go to settings > application manager > swipe left to the all section > download manager > click enable.
That should help.
Sent from my GT-I9300T using Android Central Forums
- By Timbacak in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 476Last Post: 02-26-2014, 05:28 PM
- By cardsfanbj in forum AT&T ATRIX 2Replies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2013, 07:46 PM
- By fourcand in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 12-08-2012, 02:41 AM
- By aaghelmy in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2012, 08:55 PM
- By apgarc in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2012, 08:22 PM