1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped HELP!!!!

I have just installed Cyanogenmod 10 and all was fine booted up etc. then i went to install Play store and now when i boot the device i get "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" and i cannot get passed. I have tried wiping the data from clockwork mod but it still happens any ideas???

Default Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped HELP!!!!

Have you got the right version of gapps?

Default Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped HELP!!!!

How to solved this problem please

Install the latest version of google gapps same way you install a custom rom

Sent from SG3 RootUser

I had nearly the same problem except that I didn't root my phone Iraq anything. So what I did was go to settings > application manager > swipe left to the all section > download manager > click enable.
    That should help.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Android Central Forums