- 2 Posts
S3 SAYS INSERT SIM,(sim inserted....)
Hey i am new to android platform and never had this issue with blackberries.
I bought a new s3 i9300 2 days ago and it was working fine until today,worked well this morning too- just picked it up after lunch and realized the signal sign was slashed as in OFF.....in a gd high signal area,although the sim is in the phone when i try to make call it says -PLEASE INSERT SIM-......i tried another sim card and it still did not work...i put my sim in another phone and it works fine.....which leads me to think my phone is faulty????
has anyone experienced this or has any solutions???this is very inconvenient and upsetting...
- 12-21-2012, 05:46 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: S3 SAYS INSERT SIM,(sim inserted....)
Verizon Galaxy S3 “No SIM card” error | Intellectual Conversation – a lifelong memetic transfusion
OMG...this issue is happening all over the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes i bought it brand new.
- 12-24-2012, 04:50 PM #4
- By rokstarr in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 175Last Post: 03-22-2014, 12:07 PM
- By irish-psycho-gurl in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2013, 03:11 PM
- By Touchpaddle in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 13Last Post: 01-18-2012, 12:49 AM
- By bxborn31 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2011, 12:57 PM
- By mthorn79 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:01 PM