No sound when the screen is off
My name is Humberto, from Panama, Central America. I finally come out of lurkerdom I'm currently using an I9300 S3 (with Android 4.1.2) and I have some questions.
The first one is that I've noticed that when the phone's screen turns off, I don't get the notifications sounds. I don't know where to set it so that they sound.
Another thing is that I've noticed the screen captures are incredibly slow. Or actually, the saving is slow. I usually have to make a second capture so that the first finishes saving.
The third and last question (for the time being) is how do I find which process slows down my phone?
Thanks in advance for any clues here,
- 12-23-2012, 05:02 AM #2
Re: No sound when the screen is off
Hard ones mate.
I take it you tried factory reset?
i dont have 4.1.2 yet but hopefully someone can help.
Welcome out of lurkedom
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:GT-I9300, UK
- 12-25-2012, 07:36 PM #6
- By Gatorplanet in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-09-2012, 02:07 PM
- By goas123 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 03-25-2011, 09:01 AM
- By Rush Lindsay in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2011, 09:13 AM
- By cy8ercop in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2010, 09:22 AM
- By tadrscin#ac in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2010, 04:00 PM