Unbranded 4.1.2 firmware?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Roots and allows u to adjust cpu speeds mate :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Nah with root u can freeze or uninstall bloatware, use certain apps and back your whole phone up, apps, app settings and data, everything so after a reset or flashing a rom, u virtualy get ur phone the way it was, launcher setup, everything :)
You can root without flashing a kernel, i just wanted to over/underclock

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lots of guides on here bro. I did it by flashing a kernal that rooted it but if you wana keep everythin stock but rooted, id look for a guide.
Im new to samsung too soz :beer:

MERRY XMAS!!!X

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Ahh alright mate, its just that all this flashing thing and kernels it just goes over my head, I have no idea about it. The only thing I know is how to jailbreak iphones lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Best thing to do is read mate honestly. Rooting is safe :beer:

N dont mention the i-thing lol JK.
id try n guide u thru it but im not confident myself if things didnt go exactly to plan n im sure its not just my laptop that hates me, your pc/mac (tell me its a pc) probably hates me too, they talk about me through the WWW "see that funkylogik, he's a *****, dont do what he wants u to do lol" :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Okay mate, will I have to download the unbranded firmware? Or can I root without losing my things? Or is the only way to root is to use a firmware?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
If its suitable for your phone then yeah, itl put latest (its great) firmware on your phone. Wont root it though. Isnt there a simple rooting guide on here man.
Im realy the most stupid person u could ask lol, hopin someoene will jump in.
I rooted by flashing that Sydia kernal shotgun gave me in my 1st link.
Flash the new firmware and then the kernal coz flashing official firmware removes root...

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Isnt official 4.1.2 available for u on kies mate?

MERRY XMAS!!!X

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Man this confused the f**k out of me haha, im good with normal android and good with a Pc but when it comes to flashing, kernals and odin im lost lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
M8...... me too lmao but its easy wen u jst do it.
With odin, dont tick ANYTHN exept PDA, then tap PDA, then select the unzipped .tar file, boot the phone into download (vol down, home key and power)
Plug it in pc n press START on odin :beer::cool::beer:

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Looks perfect bro. Let us know when u see the green "pass" :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20