Just dropped my phone!!! Touchscreen doesn't work
Anyone been in this situation? I dropped my phone and it landed face down. I can't tell if it has scratches or they are cracks. Bottom line the touchscreen doesn't work and I've tried pulling the battery to restart it. What should i do? Have to get a new screen?
- 12-23-2012, 10:39 PM #2
- 12-24-2012, 12:27 AM #3
- 9,696 Posts
Re: Just dropped my phone!!! Touchscreen doesn't work
To keep it thin, every layer of the screen is bonded together man
If youre handy with a screwdriver, have a look on ebay.
Think samsung charge a FORTUNE.
Sorry mate :beer:
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:GT-I9300, UK
- 12-26-2012, 02:11 AM #4
- 12-27-2012, 05:05 PM #5
- By scotchandcigars in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 12-03-2012, 08:17 AM
- By ZenkiS14 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 16Last Post: 10-06-2011, 12:00 PM
- By jjb5909 in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2011, 08:39 AM
- By gabe.adkins in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 11-27-2010, 07:41 AM
- By shin.andy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 07-06-2010, 12:16 PM