viber and s3

Chandnit

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi viber! Since I have caught you here, I have a question.
Many times when someone is trying to call me through viber they say it rings but I don't receive any call. N then I get a notification saying a have a missed call. How can I solve this?:confused:

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
@Martina Acosta -

We would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance :)

@Chandnit -

Hi,
Please make sure that this is not a network-related issue (test it on a few different WiFi networks). Also, make sure your device is officially compatible with Viber: Is your Android supported with Viber (system requirements)?

Hank Morrison II

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem with Viber on S3. When I have a Viber Chat and send images from my DCIM or gallery, when I delete the chat, the original image is gone. Is there a fix or setting?

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem with Viber on S3. When I have a Viber Chat and send images from my DCIM or gallery, when I delete the chat, the original image is gone. Is there a fix or setting?

This is a known issue, and we are hard at work to fix it ASAP.
Meanwhile, we kindly ask that you take a minute and report the details of the problem to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

MikeB17

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi Viber, thanks for your input. I have an S3, I removed Viber because I use it rarely (at this point) and "on demand" and there is no way to stop it from auto-starting when the device is booted. I used a task killer to kill it but it periodically restarted. Perhaps the disable "Free reply.." would fix that but why doesn't the app have a "do not auto-start" option? I know there are 3rd party apps to accomplish this but it would be better if the app itself has this option.

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi Viber, thanks for your input. I have an S3, I removed Viber because I use it rarely (at this point) and "on demand" and there is no way to stop it from auto-starting when the device is booted. I used a task killer to kill it but it periodically restarted. Perhaps the disable "Free reply.." would fix that but why doesn't the app have a "do not auto-start" option? I know there are 3rd party apps to accomplish this but it would be better if the app itself has this option.

Hi,

We see Viber as a "free substitute" for your cellular service, meaning it should stay available for free calls & messages at all times. So, upon incoming calls/texts, Viber will "wake up" to allow accepting the calls/texts. It shouldn't randomly wake up (start itself) if there is no such event - if this is the case, then please let me know and we will investigate this problem.

nevergiveup8919

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: viber and s3 mini

Hi, everybody
Recently I received a picture through viber and when i tried to delete it from my gallery there was no delete button... Then I connected my phone to my laptop and tried to delete it through there but the picture was nowhere to be seen... Can you help please? It happens to me for the first time. Also I want to tell that first I deleted the picture in the viber chat and after that I tried to delete already the downloaded picture in my gallery. Most of the times a do the opposite.

Thank you very much

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

@incugirl0216 -

Hi,
What device do you have? Are you using a Custom ROM?

@nevergiveup8919 -

Thank you for the report of the problem.

We would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

nevergiveup8919

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site

Thank you, Viber
I already tried to deactivate the account or uninstall the application but without any result.
Waiting for further information

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

@Francis Isaac Filosopo -

Have you tried the latest version of Viber in PlayStore?
The problem should be resolved there.

@nevergiveup8919 -

Please stay in contact with our support team (the ones who you opened the ticket to, and should reply to you shortly).
They will assist you with further instructions or info.

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

Hi Viber,

yes i already tried and update the latest

thanks,

version.

Have you tried the latest version of Viber in PlayStore?
The problem should be resolved there.

@nevergiveup8919 -

Please stay in contact with our support team (the ones who you opened the ticket to, and should reply to you shortly).
They will assist you with further instructions or info.

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

We are trying to get to the bottom of this issue, and have not yet been able to reproduce the issue in our labs.

* They might ask you for logs from your phone in order to get to the bottom of this issue. If you're willing to help us with this, please mention it in your ticket.

janhamid

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Dear all alon with best regards.
I have G.s3 the play store is not working when I want to instal the viber it can't support
Pla help in above issue.
Thanks

janhamid

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello viber Team.
Along with best wishes.
First I used the viber in G.s3 but during the time it hasn't working anymore
I would like to reinstall it but play store is not working as well so kindly request you to assist me in above issues.
Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos