viber and s3

Ali Malik

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Previously I could share pic directly from my gallery by viber, untill I update the viber, Now I cant dend pic directly from galley.
Another problem is the battery.... why I dhould charge it evey day and why It doesnt last long
Help me please

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Viber sends pics fine4me on 4.1.2 bro, we jst tested. Maybe reinstall.
Your other questions are a bit relative i tbh soz :beer:

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,
This is a member of the Viber R&D Team. :)
1. Do you have stock or custom ROM? Did you try to uninstall>reinstall Viber?
2. We're continuously working to reduce battery consumption, please stay tuned for updates. :)
Please feel free to let us know your thoughts, questions and comments, we'd be happy to assist.
Thanks,
Viber

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi viber :)
Me n my fiance use the app :)
Do you google "viber" every so often or use a ifttt lol?

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi viber :)
Me n my fiance use the app :)
Do you google "viber" every so often or use a ifttt lol?

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

We have our ways of reaching forums and blogs discussing Viber ;)
But the main point is that we are trying to reach each and every user who has a question/problem with Viber, in order to provide direct support.

Last edited:

Kakkasra

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy SIII and recently whenever I receive a normal SMS from a friend who happens to be on Viber as well, I receive the same message on Viber as well. There is a setting on viber to Synchronize messages (smart notifications) or not, but no matter if I leave it on or off it still happens. It is very annoying to receive every message twice and also I fail to hear the message sound alert because the viber menu shows up right away and silences the sound. I tried re-installing viber and updates but didn't work.

I would appreciate any help or advice.
Thanks

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi @Kakkasra -

Please make sure this feature ("Free reply with Viber") is disabled both on your Viber, and on your contact's Viber.
Now, incoming regular text messages (SMS) should not appear in Viber anymore.

vestibul

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I am from Croatia and I'm having problem with viber app. I've never used viber before so I don't have old account that can cause this problem. I try to install viber app(2.3.6) on my galaxy S3 but I can't get the activation code via sms or call. I removed viber, waited 24 hours, install again but it's the same, can't get activation code. I try to contact my carrier (t-com) but they said that everything is ok on their side. I try to install older versions of viber but nothing happens.
Is it possible that you send me activation code via email? I know that that is not your policy because of privacy but I'm owner of my phone number :) and I just don't know what to do with this problem...

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Our code delivery mechanism is completely automated, and so unfortunately there is no way to manually send the code via other ways (such as email).
Please try removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again (make sure you try both the SMS and the automated call options).

In addition, you may try to register to Viber with a different number (for example - your home landline number, a friend's number, etc.), in order to determine whether the problem is specific with your number, or a general one.

Angel eyes 515

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
My friend recently downloaded Viber on her s3 mini and when she receives pictures she can see thumbnail but is unable to fully load the picture. Can you give me any advise that i could pass to her?

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
My friend recently downloaded Viber on her s3 mini and when she receives pictures she can see thumbnail but is unable to fully load the picture. Can you give me any advise that i could pass to her?

Please note that Viber does not officially support your device yet, and that may be the reason for the problems you are experiencing. Here is the full list of officially supported devices: Is your Android supported with Viber (system requirements)?
We are continuously working to adapt Viber to more and more devices, and we hope to make your device fully compatible soon. When we have news, we'll let you know.

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem. I am not able to download images recieved on viber. I do not have s3 mini i have s3.

Thank you for the report of the problem.

We kindly ask that you take a minute and report the details of the problem to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance :)

JulzSwain

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, i have just installed Viber on my Samsung S3 mini so great. But i sent a message SMS message from my service provider and it also sends the same message through viber. Has anyone else got or had this problem?

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi there, i have just installed Viber on my Samsung S3 mini so great. But i sent a message SMS message from my service provider and it also sends the same message through viber. Has anyone else got or had this problem?

Hi,
This is a feature by Viber, and you can turn it off.

Both sides (sender and receiver) should enter Viber, go to the More tab --> Settings --> and disable "Free reply with Viber"

We hope this helped :)

Tijana Vasic

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have s3 mini and I have a problem with pics that were taken directely with its camera. Some photos that I took with s3 mini and sent through Viber, after deleting message from Viber, photos has been deleted from my phone, too. How is that possible, since pics are stored on my SD card and Viber should not have nothing with that?!! Pls note that I haven't open Viber first and took photo directely from Viber; I took photo from phone and then sent it through Viber. I tried to find them, I unhide all files and folders and found only thumbnails, but no pics. The same problem is happening when receiving pic from someone through Viber; I download pic and after I delete message from Viber, I cannot open that file, it's saying "unable to load photo". Tnks

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I have s3 mini and I have a problem with pics that were taken directely with its camera. Some photos that I took with s3 mini and sent through Viber, after deleting message from Viber, photos has been deleted from my phone, too. How is that possible, since pics are stored on my SD card and Viber should not have nothing with that?!! Pls note that I haven't open Viber first and took photo directely from Viber; I took photo from phone and then sent it through Viber. I tried to find them, I unhide all files and folders and found only thumbnails, but no pics. The same problem is happening when receiving pic from someone through Viber; I download pic and after I delete message from Viber, I cannot open that file, it's saying "unable to load photo". Tnks

Hi,

Thank you for the report of the problem.

We would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance :)

junalyn rubico

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
hi, my phone is samsung note 2 and i encounter same problems with @Kakkasra and @JulzSwain. Regular Sms also appear on viber unlike with apple gadgets. i was told it's really like that since viber on apple is a premium one compared to android. is it true? this is really a bit annoying since i have to live with it. Phone was so expensive; i should have stick with apple. Anyway, if i disable the "Free reply with Viber" feature on contacts & message on viber, am i still gonna able to send messages on Viber? or will that only fix the regular sms issue?

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
hi, my phone is samsung note 2 and i encounter same problems with @Kakkasra and @JulzSwain. Regular Sms also appear on viber unlike with apple gadgets. i was told it's really like that since viber on apple is a premium one compared to android. is it true? this is really a bit annoying since i have to live with it. Phone was so expensive; i should have stick with apple. Anyway, if i disable the "Free reply with Viber" feature on contacts & message on viber, am i still gonna able to send messages on Viber? or will that only fix the regular sms issue?

Hi,

This is a Viber feature, and can easily be disabled by going to More--> Settings --> disable "Free reply with Viber".
Once you do this, don't worry - you won't miss any messages. Regular (cellular) messages will go to your phone's inbox folder, and Viber messages will arrive in Viber :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante