- 3 Posts
What Country Code is My S3?
I recently purchased a Galaxy S3 from Play.com and it was shipped from Japan (despite the seller saying he was UK based).
The baseband version is showing as - I9300XXDLID and the IEMI number is 354793058327190 - Does that say what region the phone is for updates etc?
- 01-05-2013, 06:04 AM #2
Re: What Country Code is My S3?
Why has noone replied to this yet??
I duno the answer sorry mate but people on here do and know how to change it.
Hope this bump helps :thumbup:
Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
- 01-06-2013, 01:44 PM #3
- By funkylogik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2012, 09:24 AM
- By sabauman in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2011, 09:48 AM
- By almitchell710 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2011, 04:43 PM
- By mdwright1032 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2011, 02:32 AM
- By DroidBuster in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 07-12-2010, 04:54 PM