Root the lazy way
Since the SoC used in the 9300 is vulnerable to root permissions being given out by apps, and I'm lazy... I was hoping the two could be combined!
Does anyone know an app that will root the s3 without me booting up the desktop, selecting windows, and messing about with odin.
- 12-28-2012, 03:49 PM #3
Re: Root the lazy way
That's what I thought. It also allows you to disable the hole... Although it kills the camera of you do disable the hole.
According to the non bias oppinion of chain fire it is the most secure of the patches without a new kernel for fixing the hole too... But he would say that
- 01-05-2013, 05:56 AM #5
- By Wozzi7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2012, 07:33 PM
- By pbrennan42 in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2012, 05:32 AM
- By d.brunell in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 01-24-2012, 07:39 AM
- By Qazme in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 100Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:09 AM
- By Cory Streater in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 09-16-2010, 08:30 PM