- 2 Posts
Phone is a crack head on steriods???
My galaxy is starting apps without me physically opening them and then I can't close out of them. For example, the desk clock will be open and I can't get back to my home screen. I go to task manager and shut it down it will but then a couple seconds later it starts up again. It does this to random apps. It went into car mode and S voice opening and would stay off. Only way to get it back to normal is to pull the battery, which I have never had to do until the last couple days. Also, when I plug in the phone to charge it, it says that the USB is disconnected but it shows the lightning over the battery and it does charge. Sometimes it will tell me the USB is connected when it isn't.
Any ideas on what the heck is going on? Is there anything I can do to fix it or do I just take it back?
- 01-02-2013, 04:09 AM #2
- 01-02-2013, 10:57 AM #3
Re: Phone is a crack head on steriods???
Like xKevin says, it sounds like a virus or maybe your firmware has been corrupted. A full factory reset should fix it. Also be careful about downloading apps that are not from the Google Play store. If you do, I would suggest downloading a decent anti virus and malware app like Avast! from Google Play. Good luck!
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
- By JDong217 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 05-26-2011, 03:18 PM
- By anicholas7 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 24Last Post: 08-16-2010, 10:13 AM
- By coach in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 05-19-2010, 05:52 PM
- By sum spicy rice in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2010, 07:57 AM
- By skilletrx in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2009, 12:53 PM