Phone is a crack head on steriods???

Nynaeve

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

My galaxy is starting apps without me physically opening them and then I can't close out of them. For example, the desk clock will be open and I can't get back to my home screen. I go to task manager and shut it down it will but then a couple seconds later it starts up again. It does this to random apps. It went into car mode and S voice opening and would stay off. Only way to get it back to normal is to pull the battery, which I have never had to do until the last couple days. Also, when I plug in the phone to charge it, it says that the USB is disconnected but it shows the lightning over the battery and it does charge. Sometimes it will tell me the USB is connected when it isn't.

Any ideas on what the heck is going on? Is there anything I can do to fix it or do I just take it back?

Thanks

Ichi_Bear

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Like xKevin says, it sounds like a virus or maybe your firmware has been corrupted. A full factory reset should fix it. Also be careful about downloading apps that are not from the Google Play store. If you do, I would suggest downloading a decent anti virus and malware app like Avast! from Google Play. Good luck! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol