- 01-03-2013, 03:57 PM #3
- 01-05-2013, 04:09 AM #4
Re: A kernel to overclock 4.1.2?
I did it easy with odin bro
Love its wee boot animation before the sammy one.
Think im on an old version of Siyah, il have to look into upgrading.
If you wana try clocking by the way andro, use "no frills cpu control".. its simple and has a safety feature, if the phone crashes, it reverts to original settings (thank bleep)
Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:GT-I9300, UK
- By El Poblano in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2010, 01:41 PM
- By MrHawaii in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 07-09-2010, 08:00 PM
- By mjesenovec in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 05-12-2010, 04:40 PM
- By logodude in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2010, 12:42 PM
- By Japultra in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2010, 06:51 PM