Play Store Crashing

awais saleemi

May 28, 2013
Visit site
How it could be enabled....There is only "force stop" option which can be used......
go to SETTINGS>APPLICATION MANAGER>ALL (FLICK THE SCREEN TO GO TO THE RIGHT)> SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN, it should be there, if not there are two things called downloads, hunt for it, one should be disabled.

lianee

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Please help me! My Google play store also got same problem, can't open and it will return back. I afraid that phone shop tell me need to format my phone. I am sad that all apps or games will loss after format. I try many ways , finally I found this forum. I hope someone help me please.samsung note 2.

Maisoumenos

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi, quick question. On the stable version of cm10 I'm running both downloads are enabled and everything works fine. But I recently flashed a 10.1 release candidate and my play store was crashing. Is there a chance that the downloads are disabled on the release candidate?( if so I'd try and flash it again) Or since it's enabled on my stable version it'll be enabled on the release candidate automatically?

Harshit Gulati

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
i m also facing this problem in my note 2,n ya funkylogic plz help me in solving this..it is already enabled in my phone both download n download manager..bt still i m facng problem..plzzz help guys..plz

Last edited:

PYUR

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
UPDATE FOR JELLYBEAN 4.3

Go to Settings --> More --> Application manager --> (All the way to the right) TURNED OFF

Under the TURNED OFF section, if DOWNLOAD MANAGER and/or PLAY STORE are listed here, turn them on!

If this was the case, you should be getting a lot of new downloads you've been missing out on. This was my issue. However, I now have another issue with my Kaspery Mobile Security continuously giving me "Unfortunately, Kaspersky Mobile Security has stopped" infinitely. It doesn't stop popping up and it has rendered my phone unusable. Anyone else get a problem similar to this? How can I work around this considering I'm not able to do anything but tap "OK" to my heart's content?

I'm hoping that--as I'm getting FLOODED with downloads still--perhaps Kaspersky is still on a list of pending downloads. I will update this accordingly. Even though that message is the only thing on my screen, the "drag down" is still displaying notifications. Can't do anything else with the phone, though.

captaincaptain

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the help.

Somehow the "google account manager" had gotten disabled on my Samsung Galaxy. if disabled it will appear at the bottom of the All list in the Application Manager. Enable it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34