- 1 Posts
- 01-16-2013, 06:12 AM #2
- 436 Posts
Re: What is the capacity of your powercase for your S3 ?
3200mah is good imo. The phone battery is 2100mah. With this powercase you'll have more than double of the standard power.
I don't know if there's a better one. I, personally, prefer buying extra batteries and changing them if I need to, so the phone doesn't get too bulky.
- By BuyOneGetFour in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2013, 05:32 PM
- By wolf1306 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 31Last Post: 06-19-2011, 03:16 AM
- By jbmoby in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 451Last Post: 07-21-2010, 04:40 PM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 24Last Post: 06-03-2010, 01:26 PM
- By mdlissner in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2010, 02:04 PM