software update

elghali

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
hi, I have this galaxy s3 GT-I9300 and my friend has the same phone, he received the last jelly bean update 4.1.2 and i'm still at the 4.1.1 version, any ideas??thank you.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Did you both buy from same country/region?, same carrier?
You should get it soon man :)

GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
yea man we both bought it from the same region,he got it a week before

Are you both on the same provider? If not that could be the reason. If so.. Maybe a stupid question but do you have updates set to AUTO and if not have you actually gone in and CHECKED manually for an update. Had to ask! :)

elghali

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
yea man sure it's to automatocally check for updates,and every morning i check for update :p , now my friend suggested to use odin which is a software that i don't know so i need to ask about it,i hope anyone knows anything about it and if i should update it my firmware version using odin, thank u

- - - Updated - - -

yea man sure it's to automatocally check for updates,and every morning i check for update :p , now my friend suggested to use odin which is a software that i don't know so i need to ask about it,i hope anyone knows anything about it and if i should update it my firmware version using odin, thank u

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz