- 1 Posts
The screen takes 76% of battery life
I just bought my new s3 one month ago and i had problem with my battery life.
My battery is goin low very fast and when i go to settings i saw that the screen takes 76% of my battery life.
My brightness is the lowest and the stand by is just 30 sec.
What can i do to fix that?
Thanks for your help
- 01-26-2013, 06:11 AM #2
- 9,693 Posts
Re: The screen takes 76% of battery life
Thats normal mate. Its a big nice screen.
Its just a percentage so dont worry unless youre gettin REALLY bad battery life or if this happens while the phone isnt bein used
quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:GT-I9300, UK
- 01-26-2013, 06:31 AM #3
- 01-26-2013, 08:22 AM #4
- 01-28-2013, 11:50 AM #5
- By 2010BmwM3 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-21-2011, 04:30 PM
- By Music Ian in forum Droid 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 01-13-2011, 12:15 AM
- By Fareo in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 21Last Post: 07-13-2010, 08:32 AM
- By mitch2k12 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 06-30-2010, 03:16 PM
- By milominderbinder in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 25Last Post: 06-24-2010, 01:34 AM