- 2 Posts
Sudden Battery Loss!
Hello! I'm Ashley and I'm new to AndroidCentral and this is my first post!
So I've had a Samsung Galaxy S3 since October and this problem has happened 3 times during my time with the phone.
So my SIM card was being ed so I decided to try and take it out my then the battery fell out the phone. So I put the Battery back in the phone and as normal the phone turned back on, However I had 42% est. of battery and the phone displayed 19% so I took the phone battery out again put it back in turned the phone on and now it displayed 27% and I didn't charge it in that time!
Here some screenshots
In the picture you can see the phone is discharging rapidly since I was gaming on it and using it constantly then it drops down suddenly and rises a tiny bit!!
- By adlebo in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 02-21-2011, 10:38 AM
- By rjdangerous in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2010, 11:42 AM
- By gtmci84s in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 19Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:17 AM
- By slinky317 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 50Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:46 PM
- By infernl#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 12-23-2009, 04:27 PM