- 2 Posts
Screen battery usage so high up to 70-80%
Hello! I just bought my Samsung Galaxy S3 few days ago and at first i was so fine until i update it to jelly bean 4.1.2.
My battery drains so fast even though i followed all the tips on saving battery life. I also set my brightness to low (auto-brightness unchecked)
And I look to Battery to see what's draining my battery so fast, i found that the "screen" got a large battery consumption and it's 70-80%.
I even check the task manager to make sure that nothing is running in my background but still no help. Please someone help me with this.
It's bothering me so much because i can only get 8-10 hrs of battery life(moderate use: texting, calling for a short amount of time, music).
Thanks in advance!
- 02-17-2013, 11:15 AM #2
- 51 Posts
Re: Screen battery usage so high up to 70-80%
Hmm...This seems like a decent problem. Do you have the screen on often? Because even on low light the screen on these devices burns through a decent amount of battery. What applications do you run (particularly high graphics games)? This could also cause the battery drop.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- By Go Ogle in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2013, 06:17 PM
- By darknoni in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 12-24-2012, 10:56 AM
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 17Last Post: 10-25-2012, 07:39 PM
- By rrulander in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2012, 09:21 AM
- By tcapote in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 14Last Post: 06-22-2011, 12:55 PM