- 03-08-2013, 02:57 PM #2
Re: How to stop the annoying vibration
We don't have the same phone but in mine under settings there is a place to turn off keypad vibrations in the sound menu. Check there. If not there, try display or maybe keyboard. You might also have the setting in your keyboard app if you aren't using stock.
Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
- 03-08-2013, 04:56 PM #4
- 03-08-2013, 09:37 PM #6
- 03-09-2013, 03:06 PM #7
- 03-09-2013, 07:45 PM #8
- 03-12-2013, 07:18 PM #9
- By madiger in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 34Last Post: 08-21-2016, 10:36 AM
- By ryanfoley613 in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 11Last Post: 03-20-2016, 09:06 AM
- By jazzyyxo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2013, 06:15 PM
- By yazyazoo in forum Sprint LG MarqueeReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2012, 11:24 PM
- By Skydog#AC in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:38 PM