Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: S3 goes into drive mode randomly, spamming S Voice

Hi all, i used to have the same problem its not a software problem,its even not a serious problem
    its simply dirty,i cleaned its micro usb port then found some hand lotion inside it...
    clean ur s3`s and enjoy using it,
    i hope this would help

I have been franticly trying to figure out what activated S voice on my phone. (My granddaughters play games on it and that is what I thought had happened.) I was beginning to think I might have to get a replacement phone and I only got this S4 three weeks ago and I've just barely gotten everything transferred and set up! I did not want to being doing that again. Thank you to all of you. I am going to clean my phone and get back my sanity!

My mobile also have problem of s voice and car mode is interrupt me and my mobile is also not powering off there is only restart when I power off. Please give me a solution.

No problem solve after disable a voice

I done every thing

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Ad View Post
    I've only had my S4 for one month now, and this is driving me nuts, TOO! Took my phone back to the AT&T store, and the guy had no clue. He did remove the battery and replace it. Didn't help any. He then told me to take it the main AT&T store to have it replaced. :-( Cleaning did no good.

Hi people, best solution is update ur phone software for jelly bean 4.2, I had the same problem but I noticed that you cant find driving mood at all in ur S3 than I updated to jelly bean 4.2, now it shows everything, plane mode, driving mood etc etc exactly like S4... do it & keep enjoying ur phone

Bro update it to jelly bean 4.2,

Update ur phone with new jelly bean software 4.2, take toba showroom & ask them tonupdate it to 4.2

Hi I had been having the same problem with my S3 the past 2 days with the car mode appearing randomly.Today I downloaded an app from Play store called "ExitCarMode" and it has stopped since. Trust me it works! Cleaning my phone did not helo but the app did!

Hi pls see my reply below.

Hey download the blocking app from play store. It works!

same probs.
    took me weeks to catch the phone in the act so I could finally see the carmode engaing/disengaging was making the noise even though I had every sound imaginable disabled on the phone.
    trying exitcarmode app as advised now.

nope exitcarmode app did not stop it.

Blew some compressed air into the charge port and instantly took care of the problem.

I hope this works but I am still trying to figure out how crap got in my port, i have an S3 with the Otterbox Defender series case which has rubber port plugs to prevent that

Problem solved.
    The issue was with the mini usb charging slot. I just used the compressed air to clean the filth. I compressed air in my mouth and blew it in the slot. I know that's not exactly compressed air but it worked for me. S voice has' t popped up for the last 25 hours. I hope my phone will continue working normally.

This is driving me crazy also. I got 2 4S's at the same time. My sons is fine. Mine goes into driving mode continuously, I turn it off, It turns back on, I turn it off, It turns back on. 1 Month old. This is nuts. I going to get a replacement, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by RavEiUK View Post
    Hi there,
    I recently rebooted my S3, never having rooted it, but ever since the reboot I've had the phone interrupt whatever I'm doing and it decides to open S Voice.
    When it does this I see the driving mode symbol on the status bar appear and disappear franticly.

Was wondering if someone else had a similar problem/had a solution for this?
    Thanks
    I fixed my problem with that. I was using a duracell charger. I plug it in and the phone goes ape****. I went to 7-Eleven and got a small cube charger like you get with iPhones and it works flawlessly. My corded charger works fine too. Try that.

It Worked...! Thanks for the Help. I cleaned the charging port carefully and held the hair drier smoothly and it worked.

I recently switched from iphone to the notebook 3. Was very excited at first, what a huge mistake. This phone has a mind of it's own. The world clock is forever coming up on the screen while I'm on it. Today it switched to speaker phone 5 separate times during one phone call as well as mute it 3 times and for no particular reason likes to make sounds as if something were coming in and then hang up on whomever I'm speaking to. Not good in the world of business. I'm ready to throw it in the woods. Huge money=huge headache. Any ideas for fixing these issues before I run back to my iphone greatly appreciated. RANT RANT

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Cannata View Post
    it switched to speaker phone 5 separate times during one phone call as well as mute it 3 times
    With the Phone app open, press the Menu button, select 'Call settings' and then see if there's a checkmark next to 'Turn off screen during calls' - if there's not, put one there.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12