Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 - Msg "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped"

Jeff Santos

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Msg "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped"

I tried to follow these instructions on my google nexus 4. but when I scroll to the bottom I did not see download or enable.

q_beauty

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site

dear,
"Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" displayed everytime it connects to wifi or mobile data network, either to update or what ever, and after that the phone hangs for a minute. Nothing else seemed to change henceforth in the usage of phone, with my Samsung grand. so if you r getting any satisfactory solution please let me know also.

kamesh

amirasakr

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site

hi i ve anew gax note 2 but i make disable for some thing i don't know cause error on the set give me this sms ("Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped") and tried to access the setting application manager to get downloaded bottom to make it enable but i did't find the downloaded bottom
could u plz help me

Asmaa Maamoun

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

Stevie you are the most amazing man on earth I don't know how to thank you, relay you are the best :) it worked with me too ;)

TmobileT889

May 22, 2013
Visit site

I get this error message on my tmobile sgh-t889 note 2 as well, I looked through the settings unfortunately my "download" app is already enabled does anyone else have a solution...thx

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

tatianajadex

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site

you are the biggest life saver!!!!! thank you to the moon and back, i have been searching the web day and night for 5 days now and done everything people have said which not only has ruined my phone but also made it worse, so thank you so much for fixing it!!!!! wooo!!!!! #note2user .. #android !!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ben Hussein

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

Hi,
I get this error message on my note 2 as well, I looked through the settings unfortunately my "download" app is already enabled does anyone else have a solution...thanks.
Should i disable and enable it again? :-\

Varun Shyam

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site

hi manpreet,

i was facing the same issue on galaxy note 2. what you can do is go to settings>application manager>go to all processes>press the menu key>click on reset app preferences.

when i did this, the error had stopped and googple play store is also opening.

thanks
varun

indiancutlery

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

I signed up just to thank you, this helped SO much.... I got worried for a second and thought my phone would never work again. Once again thanks man!

Rishi Lakhani1

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

oh my god Stevie you are the best
thank you so much
that was the last thing i would have through of

Kushi Reddy

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Steve... you rocks :)
the same problem irritating to since one week.. I think it should work fine now...

Amy Slowe

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site

Signed up just to say thanks, I was losing my mind lol...thank u and thank google for bringing me here lol

Nilesh Patel3

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site

Respected sir... my mobile phone is Samsung s4 please helpful in subjected error. .