extended battery

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Is it safe? Probably. I've not used that brand, but I've used several different Chinese made off-brand batteries in different devices over the years, and none of them have harmed anything. As an extra precaution, I've bought my batteries from Amazon, and only bought ones that have a reasonably large number of customer reviews.

But if you're looking for extended run time, you may be disappointed. In my experience, these aftermarket batteries, in spite of their claims, have less capacity and shorter life spans than the OEM batteries. LI chemistry is the same no matter where you get the battery from, and without more cells, or bigger cells, you really can't get more power. And you can't cram more cells of the same size, or the same number of bigger cells, in the same space.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
If you really want an extended battery, that means a larger battery and new back to go with it. I don't want to carry a bigger phone, so I just carry a spare battery I got from Amazon. If the OEM battery runs low, I just pop the back and change it out for one of my cheap ones. Two batteries will get me through the heaviest day. Here in the states, I got two batteries and an external charger for about $13 or $14 dollars.

Ichi_Bear

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Samsung do an official extended battery. I would trust that more than any 3rd party brands :-\

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835