Samsung Galaxy S3 touch wont work
Hey. Today my S3 Battery went down. It was few hours with 0% battery. After i loaded it back at home, touch didn't work anymore. Everything else is working, expect touch recognizing. It doesn't do anything when i press screen. I have already taken battery off, and also returned it to factory settings by bootmenu. We changed screen few weeks ago by ourselves, but it worked perfectly. So does anyone have any idea why this happens?
- 05-29-2013, 02:36 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 touch wont work
Did you buy the replacement part from a reputable seller? It could have been faulty.
"Worth is not measured in worldly things, but instead in the compassion you have given unto others." via my droid DNA.
- 05-29-2013, 03:19 PM #4
- 05-29-2013, 03:30 PM #6
- By rjenkin41 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 33Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:48 AM
- By meyersz91 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2012, 12:26 AM
- By tiffanyranae67 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2012, 03:14 PM
- By rjenkin41 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2012, 02:49 PM
- By GillianMoir in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2012, 08:47 AM