Galaxy s3 freezes

Qasim Rizvi

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi every one. ...I bought my device yr ago but for the last 2-3 weeks is freezing on lock screen. .. heard that could be coz of viber so I un installed it n again install after three days but again same problem n it really sucks. .. don't wanna do rooting to mobile and people say that factory reset is also useless.. also tried demmy file generator from Google market but useless. ... then contacted Samsung to change device as still in warranty but they say we only entertain if within first week of sale. ... .. need help

friedtators

May 27, 2013
Visit site
how could a reset not fix it unless you put/install the problem right back on phone? it would seem you would need to add apps back very slowly until you caught the offender

adlebo

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
Having the same issue. Why can't a developer develop an app which would diagnose a conflicting app/file which is causing issues with an android phone?

alex dagg

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
When I run some game apps the first screen that pops up will freeze. The loading will complete, it does not move to a different screen. This has been happening for the past week now.

Ideas?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7