- 9 Posts
Sometimes when I switch on my GS3, I noticed that a blue screen flickers for a fraction of a second before the lock screen comes up. It is not a regular occurrence though. It has happened maybe a couple of times. Is it something that I should be worried about or am I being paranoid?
- 06-21-2013, 08:26 AM #3
Re: Blue Screen
I guess nobodies experienced it.
Its a Galaxy device so I have nothing positive to post. Sorry..figured is letcha know someone read your post tho
Sent from my HTC One X using AC Forums mobile appPAST PHONES: iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, Atrix 4G, HTC One X, Samsung S3, Nexus 4, Blackberry Z10, iPhone 5
CURRENT PHONE: Motorola Moto X
OTHER DEVICES: Nexus 7, MacBook Pro (2008), Asus Win8 Laptop, ASUS Iconia Tab, Microsoft Surface RT, Custom Desktop Win7
- 06-21-2013, 08:55 AM #4
- By MikeB in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 6Last Post: 08-11-2013, 01:44 PM
- By joseg5511 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2011, 02:12 PM
- By AquarianBoricua in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2011, 04:04 PM
- By Sheepdog Elite in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 26Last Post: 01-19-2011, 05:46 PM
- By alpha752 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:03 AM