- 6 Posts
SIM Toolkit not visible in Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 (international)
I rooted my phone and upgraded to AOKP Jelly Bean 4.2.2. Ever since I upgraded to 4.2.2 I've been unable to access my SIM toolkit - I can see it in ES File Manager, but I can't access it. When I click on it in the file manager it upgrades it...
I need it to send and receive mobile money in my country (I live in Nairobi, Kenya and many services use mobile money here). Please let me know if anyone knows how I can access the SIM toolkit without reverting back to stock Samsung.
- 07-05-2013, 09:26 AM #2
Re: SIM Toolkit not visible in Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 (international)
MuchNo, we don't have STK here in the U.S., so I had to do a little (very little, I'm afraid) research into what it was. It sounds like this is something that is normally integrated into Android ROMs in the African market. AOKP, not being built off an African ROM, probably doesn't include support for this at all. I'm no expert on this, but I think your best bet is to go back to the stock ROM, and then search around and see if you can find any custom ROMs based on an African market version.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By powerwagon79 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:53 PM
- By virus2C in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2013, 01:05 AM
- By HNNNNNGHHH in forum Phone WarsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-09-2013, 11:56 AM
- By Dimitar Dimitrov4 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2013, 01:32 AM
- By SeanBlader in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2013, 11:52 PM