Unable to download from Google Play Store

chaingangritesh

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I have activated Vodafone 3G service on my phone. I can browse, use whatsapp, access google play store too. But when it comes to downloading any app from google play store via 3G it just shows a progressing kind of a motion as if its gonna initiate download but it never really does. I am able to download apps via wifi though. Is there a problem with google play store? I tried contacting my service provider and they couldn't help much because my 3G data is activated and other stuff works like browsing and all. So am thinking should I re install google play store on my Galaxy S3 or what? And if so then how? I couldn't find the way to uninstall google play store :/

Please whoever have faced this situation please help me out! need the solution badly.

Gaurav14

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi Friend,

I am using Sony XPERIA S and I faced the same problem described by you after switching to Vodafone 3G yesterday. However I managed to resolve the problem by downloading the internet settings again. Luckily, Sony Xperia S has an option to download the internet settings. You can do the same by calling the Vodafone customer care and they will send you the settings to download.

Hope this helps you out.

In case this doesn't work you can try the options mentioned in this link:
https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1067233?hl=en

Thanks.

Gaurav :)

Kanishka Dutta

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I am facing similar issue still on my Nexus 4. As soon as I connect to WiFi, everything works well from new download to updates of apps.
I am using Airtel 3G, and everything else works great from surfing etc..

Can you please tell me what should I do in order to facilitate the download happen over Mobile Network?

erathrix

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I use internet through wifi that i can browse, use whatsapp, access google play store too. But when it comes to downloading any app from google play store it just shows a progressing kind of a motion as if its gonna initiate download but it never really does. I am able to download apps..is there a problem with google play store

your effective answers are highly expected thank you...

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I use internet through wifi that i can browse, use whatsapp, access google play store too. But when it comes to downloading any app from google play store it just shows a progressing kind of a motion as if its gonna initiate download but it never really does. I am able to download apps..is there a problem with google play store

your effective answers are highly expected thank you...

Welcome to Android Central :)
Are you having this issue only when on WiFi or does it happen with your mobile data as well?
Also, in the right hand corner where it shows your signal, is the WiFi icon blue or white?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3

RakHib Rkb

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi Friend,

I am using Sony XPERIA S and I faced the same problem described by you after switching to Vodafone 3G yesterday. However I managed to resolve the problem by downloading the internet settings again. Luckily, Sony Xperia S has an option to download the internet settings. You can do the same by calling the Vodafone customer care and they will send you the settings to download.

Hope this helps you out.

In case this doesn't work you can try the options mentioned in this link:
https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1067233?hl=en

Thanks.

Gaurav :)

Pattem Jacob

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Am unable to download from Google play store on WiFi as well as mobile network...
it just shows a progressing icon...but does not start downloading

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173