Adobe Flash Player 11.5 or greater

Tekmasch

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,
Hove can I install Adobe Flash Player 11.5 or greater on my S3GT-I9300 and if not, why?
Tnx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using AC Forums mobile app

Tekmasch

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Tnx, but this is link for Adobe Flash Player 11.1, which I tryed already and doesn't work (I install it but can't go in flash settings). I need AFP 11.5 or greater.. Help

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Tnx, but this is link for Adobe Flash Player 11.1, which I tryed already and doesn't work (I install it but can't go in flash settings). I need AFP 11.5 or greater.. Help

I never could get into the settings on any version and this version works just fine(I'm streaming videos as I type).

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2

Tekmasch

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded it (150 Mb btw). When I try to open it I get this messages: there is no app to open it or unsupported file type. That is becouse it is for win or mac.
Few days ago I find out that there is no Flash Player for android. Over and out!
Tnx anyway.

RandomSynapse

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Just to clarify if anyone stumbles across this thread with a search, there is still a Flash version for Android available, it's just that they stopped at version 11.1; Adobe no longer officially supports the platform. They are at least doing some security patching however, as I see a new version (11.1.115.81) dated September 10, 2013. Here is the link to the Adobe download page: Archived Flash Player versions

Dad1969

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I've been playing Cardhunter on my PC, and I figured I could probably play it on my HTC One, too. So I went to cardhunter.com (it's a browser-based game) and the home page loads and it's looking good and I click the "Play Now" button and..."Card hunter requires Flash Player 11.5 or later."

Well, that's just lovely.

csillver

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I have never been able to play any of the flash/browser games on any device since the split. Ive tried all the browsers and gimmicks, but have not been able to play card hunter on my devices, or anything like adventure quest or any emulated browser based game. Movies, videos and other such stuff have not been a problem. If any one has the setup for playing those types of games you'd be a god in the community.