Cant update my phone to jelly bean.
Whenever i try to update my phone.. It never works!
"Previous update package downloaded. Install update now? (During installation the device cannot be used, not even for emergency calls)
Then it gives me a choice between later or install.
when i tried the update.. the update fails at 32% and after the reboot, I get a message saying.."Failed to update firmware. Try again using PC software ( kies ) or visit a samsung service centre.
My device details are..
Android version 4.0.4
Other details can be provided if asked
- 08-02-2013, 05:38 PM #2
- 08-02-2013, 05:40 PM #3
- 08-03-2013, 08:15 AM #5
- 08-04-2013, 01:32 AM #8
- 08-04-2013, 01:33 AM #9
- 02-03-2014, 06:40 AM #10
- 1 Posts
Re: Cant update my phone to jelly bean.
My current android version is 4.1.2 and its not update to 4.3 ... when I check for updates through setting, it will show that your phone is already up to date....
Kindly give me any solution for this problem...I want to upgrade my phone to 4.3 ...I have note 2...
- 02-03-2014, 11:21 AM #11
- 02-03-2014, 01:20 PM #12"The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- By lvdave in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 7Last Post: 08-15-2013, 03:52 PM
- By slwerner in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 12Last Post: 08-12-2013, 12:43 PM
- By Brad_Man in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2013, 06:18 PM
- By ksb78 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2013, 04:23 PM
- By TiTaNSt33L in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2013, 04:21 PM