- 08-17-2013, 01:14 PM #2
- 08-17-2013, 10:05 PM #3
Re: S3 becoming slow, takes few seconds to respond..
You may need to wipe the cache partition, do the following:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key, Home key, and Power key at the same time.
3. When the phone vibrates, let go of the buttons.
4. Press the Volume Down key to move to and highlight wipe cache partition.
5. Press the Power key to select and wipe the cache partition.
6. After the wipe is finished, go back up till reboot system now is highlighted and press the Power key to restart the phone.SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)
If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button.
Unused Ram is Wasted Ram
- By wizzrah in forum HTC One XReplies: 32Last Post: 11-05-2013, 06:16 PM
- By Angel Dixon Morrison in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:40 PM
- By Eclipse2K in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:14 PM
- By a_roze in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 11:54 PM
- By Mike Hoback in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2013, 10:58 PM