S3 Keeps Rebooting! Need Help Urgently!
Hey, i'm new to the forums but i really need this fixed. I flashed my S3 kernel to that of a Galaxy note. So of course screen burnt out and i got it replaced. Everything is fine except the fact that the phone reboots itself constantly. The bluetooth won't turn on either. If i tap the on button the phone freezes and then shuts itself off and restarts. I can't even say it has good periods. It just keeps rebooting. I've done everything. Here's a list.
- Flashed to Stock
- Flashed to custom
- Clear Cache
- Clear Davlik Cache
- Full Wipe
- No SD Card
- SD Card
- No Sim
- With Sim
I turned off wifi and it seemed to last longer... By longer i mean 5 minutes. The device also shut down when i put it to sleep.
Please i really need help... Thank you in advanced.
- 08-23-2013, 10:14 PM #2
- 08-24-2013, 09:54 AM #4
- 08-24-2013, 11:22 PM #6
Re: S3 Keeps Rebooting! Need Help Urgently!
Yeah, they rarely have parts for it. I've heard Samsung UK is like the only one with parts. Hmm.... Not quite sure what to do at this point. It needs to be repaired or replaced, that's for sure, but it's hard to find a place that will. I would just ask Samsung to call around and try to find a place with parts (like Samsung UK) and ship it to them. Somebody has to have parts, it's just finding out who. If it's under warranty, it's their issue to fix it period
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
- By rockstar8577 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 36Last Post: 04-05-2015, 10:50 AM
- By Dara McCormack in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2014, 04:19 AM
- By Seth Kaufman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 04:51 PM
- By mothy in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2013, 08:54 AM
- By gbrown227 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2013, 01:22 PM