Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S3 Keeps Rebooting! Need Help Urgently!

Hey, i'm new to the forums but i really need this fixed. I flashed my S3 kernel to that of a Galaxy note. So of course screen burnt out and i got it replaced. Everything is fine except the fact that the phone reboots itself constantly. The bluetooth won't turn on either. If i tap the on button the phone freezes and then shuts itself off and restarts. I can't even say it has good periods. It just keeps rebooting. I've done everything. Here's a list.
    - Flashed to Stock
    - Flashed to custom
    - Clear Cache
    - Clear Davlik Cache
    - Full Wipe
    - No SD Card
    - SD Card
    - No Sim
    - With Sim

I turned off wifi and it seemed to last longer... By longer i mean 5 minutes. The device also shut down when i put it to sleep.

Please i really need help... Thank you in advanced.

Default Re: S3 Keeps Rebooting! Need Help Urgently!

You've tried everything I would recommend, so another replacement for you my friend. It's probably hardware related or something really screwy in the root folder
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

The phone is under warranty but i'm not sure for which country... How can i flash on a mac? Any ideas? I think if anything the bluetooth might not be plugged in and is causing it to shut down? but it is... ugh so confusing

Just call Samsung, they should be able to tell you where it can be serviced or you can send it in to them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I did and they claimed that it was from another country so they didn't have the correct parts... But it's the international version (i9300) and i'm in Australia

Yeah, they rarely have parts for it. I've heard Samsung UK is like the only one with parts. Hmm.... Not quite sure what to do at this point. It needs to be repaired or replaced, that's for sure, but it's hard to find a place that will. I would just ask Samsung to call around and try to find a place with parts (like Samsung UK) and ship it to them. Somebody has to have parts, it's just finding out who. If it's under warranty, it's their issue to fix it period

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app