- 6 Posts
High Battery Drainage
I have a pretty bad battery drainage problem. Multidp and 12_hsic wakelocks are prevalent. The most noticeable is the Phone app waking up the most.
Steps I've taken to combat the High battery drainage
- Disabled Fast Dormancy
- Greenified Facebook, Playstore, PlayBooks and Keep
- All but contacts and chrome are checked under the autosync settings
- Even tried apps like Juice Defender, but the battery drainage increased to a whole new level; deleted the app
- Installed a custom kernel. Undervolted by -50mv
Kernel: Temasek Kernel
Thanks in advance.
- 09-02-2013, 12:19 AM #2
- 7,900 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: High Battery Drainage
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By PrincessCar in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 11-25-2013, 04:52 PM
- By russel5150 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 21Last Post: 09-05-2013, 05:41 PM
- By lolilawl in forum MetroPCS EsteemReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 11:32 AM
- By asylvia in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 09:54 AM
- By Mike_47 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 07:37 AM