- 09-12-2013, 06:59 PM #2
- 5,229 Posts
Re: Galaxy s3 on boot loop
I got into a boot loop, but was still able to boot into download mode. If you can't make that stick, I'm not sure what you can do. Have you tried a battery pull?
Were you rooting, or flashing a ROM, or anything else when this happened?BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 10-23-2013, 04:58 AM #4
- By benrk in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 13Last Post: 09-16-2013, 07:38 PM
- By AsapAvi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-14-2013, 05:14 PM
- By blyfinn in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:58 PM
- By johnnyshinta in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:16 PM
- By the1m.polo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2013, 07:32 PM