- 3 Posts
Can't charge unless I reboot?
For some reason, my phone fails to charge occasionally and only would do so unless I restart the phone. I've tried multiple chargers and USB cables. Even tried plugging in to my computer but it would only allow me to move files but not charge it.
I can only resume charging after I reboot. What is the cause of this? It's not that frequent fortunately.
- 09-29-2013, 08:37 PM #2
Re: Can't charge unless I reboot?
Welcome to the forums!
Are you trying to charge from a USB port (computer) or via wall power source (outlet)? I don't see why it would require a reboot to charge other than there being an issue with the OS, which may require a factory reset to fix.
- By tamburlaine138 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 22Last Post: Yesterday, 12:16 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 29Last Post: 11-15-2013, 01:29 AM
- By DeterminedNewb in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 25Last Post: 10-31-2013, 02:00 PM
- By Nemephosis in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 06:07 PM
- By tofucious in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 03:51 PM