- 2 Posts
- I have a GT-I9300 and i want to COMPLETELY erase the device and restore it to factory defaults, is that possible ? If so how please. (I know how to flash the stock ROM i just want a way to erase all contents in the device and all partitions before flashing)
- How can i diagnose the hardware of my phone (like my WiFi, Bluetooth, Camera etc ..) and check if they're working properly and optimally ? Including my battery ?
- What are the differences between stock ROM versions (for example there's a UK version of the stock, and Germany version) what are the differences and are there any advantages of using one over another ?
- And lastly, before 3 days i tried "DuBattery" and it messed my Battery up, now i can't recharge the phone normally it takes too long, and the Battery itself drains quickly.
Any tips and information will be appreciated guys.
Thanks in advance.
- 09-30-2013, 09:51 AM #2
Re: Some Questions!
1. If your rooted then find and grab the device/region specific " tar " package and use Odin to flash the device back to bone stock. In the process of using Odin it will wipe the entire device clean.
2. If your NOT rooted then you can log out/remove your Google accounts under Settings and then do a factory reset. When the device boots back up just don't log back into your Gmail/Google account and it will stay clean and clear of your personal stuff.
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 09-30-2013, 09:52 AM #3
Re: Some Questions!
Under Settings>Back up and Reset should be the factory reset option. Click that and you should be good to go. That should clear up the problem created by the battery app. As for totally wiping the phone, your own files will survive. Is that what you wanted?
- 10-03-2013, 05:06 AM #5
- 10-03-2013, 10:16 AM #6
- 11-02-2013, 10:49 PM #7
- By kingneptune117 in forum LG G2Replies: 27Last Post: 04-04-2014, 01:22 AM
- By MrBungle999 in forum LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 10-08-2013, 08:43 AM
- By Big Dawg in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2013, 03:31 PM
- By joyfulalways in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2013, 04:26 AM
- By Nemesis-X in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 09:50 PM