- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3 I9300 - [Q] My phone is broken need help!
Just to start of ill just say im norwegian so my english is not the best, but I hope you guys understands it!
Ok, I wake up this morning to check my phone, when i took it up it was just a picture of the loading screen with "Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9100" or something like that in white text...
I tried to turn it off and then turn it back on again but the same message appeared. Then I started to search on google etc and found out that this is called sudden death? I went into download mode but nothing is happening, it only says this:
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: NO
CURRENT BINARY: SAMSUNG OFFICIAL
SYSTEM STATUS: CUSTOM
Then there is picture of an android with the text: "Downloading... Do not turn of target !!"
I searched some more and found out that when system status is custom it's roted? I dont even know what this is but it said i got no warranty? Im pretty sure the guy I bought it from gave all the papers to me? Im so confused...
And I tried to enter recovery mode but it wont let me :/
Step 4 step would be good as im a totall noob!
Thank you for your time
- By Amie Purcell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2013, 11:07 AM
- By Floridadomer in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:41 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 12:10 PM
- By Priscilla Johnson in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:54 AM
- By Fletchand in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:44 AM